The Adult Day Center is a fully licensed medical adult day center that specializes in the care of individuals in an ambulatory setting that require socialization or are medically compromised and want to remain at home but are not capable of living full time independently.
The Adult Day Program is open Monday through Friday 8:30am–4:30pm.
- Various activities provided daily, such as exercise, music, discussion groups, vet to vet discussion groups, as well as weekly special entertainment.
- Medication management by a licensed RN.
- Transportation to and from the center.
- Hot and nutritious breakfast and lunch are provided each day.
- Assistance with activities of daily living provided by NJ Certified Home Health Aides.
- In addition to private pay, Medicaid, Veteran’s Benefits, and NJ State Respite Funding (sliding fee scale) available for qualified participants.
- Free Monthly Caregiver Support Group meetings offering support for family members as well as local community members available.
- Physical Therapy and Podiatry services available.
Transportation Available To and From The Center
Our friendly drivers will transport your family member to and from the adult day center each day in our wheel chair and walker accessible vans.
A full-time RN, home health aides, and social services director provide support and health services such as medication administration, health monitoring and access to physical therapy and podiatry services.
Our Social Services Director supports participants and their families through the admissions and discharge process and continually provides individual counseling and a monthly caregiver’s support group.
Therapeutic Activities and Socialization
Our Activities Department offers a full array of social, musical and other stimulating cognitive therapeutic related activities designed to enhance the abilities of individual members with Alzheimer’s Disease and related memory disorders.
A Typical Day Includes…
Hot Nutritional breakfast, lunch and snacks, daily exercise, crosswords, news and views, arts and crafts, movement to music, reminiscence, socialization, and more, create a day of fulfilling and satisfying experiences your loved one will enjoy. View the activities calendar for this month.